Large villa in Las Palomas! This beautiful large white villa is located in one of the most beautiful areas here in La Herradura. On the hills of Las Palomas, with beautiful sea views and sunshine almost all day long, it welcomes you every morning on your terrace. The location allows a maximum of privacy, there are only other very private villas in this quiet street. From here you can easily reach the end of La Herradura and the N340 to the motorway and the beaches around La Herradura. The very spacious building consists of 2 floors. This property offers you the following:
there is a large terrace behind the house, ideal in summer to sit in the shade or to play table tennis or similar.
A few steps lead down to the main entrance of the house:
- Reception area with access to all the rooms on this floor. All rooms have plenty of natural light.
- Spacious bright living-dining room with white marble floor, wood-burning stove / fire place. Large sliding glass doors leading to
- Covered terrace with great sea view, sun from morning to late afternoon
- fully equipped kitchen and a spacious utility room
- 3 bedrooms, all with access to a balcony, large built-in wardrobes and all bedrooms have sea views. All bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, some with shower, some with bathtub.
- 1 guest toilet
the lower floor of the house welcomes you with:
- Large open living-dining area and further fully equipped kitchen, floor-to-ceiling windows and doors with sliding doors leading to
- Covered terrace over the entire front also with sea view and morning sun
- Bathroom with 2 washbasins and toilet and extra space for another shower
in a side wing on this floor level you will also find
- 2 further bedrooms with built-in closets and two spacious bathrooms en suite
- 1 cellar room
The property has a garden and a sunny private pool. The property is completely detached and surrounded by green borders.
On the street level next to the entrance there is a two-car garage.
This house can be your dream villa in sunny southern Spain. The house is a little bit out of date and certainly needs an update. But there are not many villas here on our coast that have more than 300 m2 of living space on a little more than 1.000 m2 of land with sunshine almost all day.
This beautiful house is a must see, make an appointment to visit.
Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version